iDfour is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. iDfour may change this policy from time to time without prior notice by updating this page. This policy is effective from June 19, 2013.
What We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form to ask a question or request additional information. When you engage in those activities, we may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as job title, address, preferences, interests, etc.
• other information relevant to customer surveys or that you may voluntarily disclose
What We Do With Information We Gather
We use gathered information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in the following ways:
• We may use the information to respond to questions or requests and/or to send you information.
• We may use the information to personalize your experience by better responding to your individual needs.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to user interests.
• We may use the information to improve our pour products and services.
• We may periodically send emails.
Information security is important to us. We have implemented a number of physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we believe it is necessary to comply with laws, to protect our or others rights, property or safety, or to enforce our website policies. This statement does not apply to third parties that assist us in operating our website or conducting our business and who have agreed to keep the information confidential. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we take precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act that is applicable to residents of California.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us:
1001 S. Dairy Ashford St., Suite 450
Houston, TX 77077