The role of the Marketplace GIS Analyst:
- Lead data-driven, problem-solving projects that drive results for iDfour clients;
- Perform statistical analyses that inform client growth strategies;
- Serve clients with insights using data visualization and GIS mapping;
- Synthesize datasets from a combination of consumer, geographic and client-provided data sources;
- Cluster customer and shopper data to build personas and trade area profiles;
- Validate data for analysis;
- Append data layers for mapping;
- Perform mapping and geo-spatial analyses;
- Display geo-spatial patterns from customer and transaction data;
- Display explanatory and predictor variables that drive market and location-based choices;
- Translate data into business understanding with the use of maps, graphs, charts, and slides;
- Interface with clients by combining storytelling with geo-spatial mapping.
- Lead ad-hoc research studies and produce custom reports as requested;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Math, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of GIS mapping platforms (ArcGIS or equivalent)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Preferred: familiarity with SQL or equivalent: MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL, or Microsoft Access.
- Preferred: experience with validating real estate decisions through geospatial analyses.