The role of the Marketing Assistant:
- Research industries and markets to identify growth opportunities for the agency;
- Set up prospects and track business development activity in the agency’s CRM system;
- Set up outbound campaigns using the agency’s Marketing Automation platform.
- Be the in-house Google Analytics and SEO point-person;
- Manage the agency’s social media accounts including development of content for posts to engage followers;
- Set up new clients, projects and budgets in time tracking system;
- Assist with other office administration, as needed.
- At least two years of completed college coursework in the areas of marketing, business, economics or related area
- At least one year of agency experience including internships is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Excellent skills in online research and social media
- Reliable, honest, and hard working
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Professional presence with strong phone etiquette